Last update: 2023-11-02
- CIP-1694 | A first step towards on-chain decentralized governance
- Draft Conway design CDDL
- Conway ledger backlog
- Sancho-2-2-0 build
- Sancho-2-2-0 ChangeLog
- Sancho-2-2-0 schema docs
- Sancho-2-2-0 Postgres migrations
- Note on naming scheme
- Blog post on speeding up DB-Sync
CIP-95 is the governance extension to the CIP-30 wallet-DApp bridge.
- CIP-0095 | Web-wallet bridge – governance
- Demos CIP-95 test DApp hosted
- Demos DApp source code
- Demos CIP-95 prototype wallet
- WIP Nami CIP-95 PR
CIP-???? | Conway era key chains for HD wallets: describes how wallets can create the keys needed for users to engage with governance.
Cardano Serialization Library (Conway Alpha) - Emurgo
This is an Alpha build and the team are keen to hear feedback via Github Issues.
Built by the community
Disclaimer: These tools and guides are created by the community and are not supported directly. Please refer any issues to the author.
Tools from the community:
- Blockfrost.io: the leading Cardano API-as-a-Service, which also provides access to the SanchoNet testing network.
- NuFi Wallet CIP-95/ SanchoNet Compatible Build: the first community CIP-95 wallet build.
- Ogmios Conway Release Candidate: is a lightweight bridge interface for cardano-node. It provides an HTTP / WebSocket API that enables applications to interact with a local cardano-node via JSON+RPC-2.0.
- Cardano-Signer: Open-Source multifunction tool, which can sign&verify data. Can also be used for Key-Generation, like dRep-Keys with Mnemonic-Support.
- Adanordic.com: A work-in-progress rudimentary governance related explorer.
Guides from the community:
|Eysteinh (NBX)||Sancho Panza: Navigating Cardano's Testnet Frontier||2023-08-14|
|Mike Hornan (ABLE)||Sancho Testnet Guides and Command Line Interface||2023-10-02|